- A fuel-free gas station? Learn how @sheetz is giving c-stores and quick serves a run for their money. t.co/mNiIRqlFjs
- RT @SamQSR: Had a great chat with @jeremyhobson of @NPR's @hereandnow today about @McDonalds antibiotic-free chicken: t.co/pv8VIxz0yR
- Our editor @SamQSR discusses McDonald's move away from antibiotic-treated chicken on @hereandnow. Listen now! t.co/7xdxj1ACzB
- RT @SamQSR: Field trip to WUNC to talk with NPR's "Here & Now" about McDonald's antibiotic-free chicken t.co/19wCGihdnA
- Char Heel, Joilet Jake, and Dirty Jerz are a few of the regionally inspired hot dogs at standout store @JJsRedHots t.co/5nh0wVotLj
- Delighted to report on this! RT @WFFHQ Our thanks for sharing our mission of advancing women's leadership. Follow #WFFConf15 for more!
- RT @ChowNow: Five dessert #trends worth watching: t.co/loIMBPnCc8 @QSRmagazine
- The @WFFHQ conference kicks off Sunday with a new theme/mission: Changing the face of leadership in the food industry t.co/QXFMtuP9qV
- Finding untapped potential in acquired brands is a key element to any "franchise fix" t.co/8aNsLDQV8U
- RT @Donshapiro1: @QSRmagazine Can chains raise their standards to boost sales by viewing brand average units differently? t.co/aR0pL…
- Page 1
Arby’s achieved significant system SSS growth of 5.7 percent in 2014, outperforming the quick-service restaurant industry by an estimated 4.9 percentage points. Further, Arby’s closed out 2014 achieving its 17th consecutive quarter of system SSS growth. Arby’s cumulative two-year system SSS...
The launch of a new product line is a noteworthy event for any quick-serve. But for Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, its new potato chips are a mere side item to a meatier rollout: a foundation to benefit law enforcement officers and firefighters.
“Let’s coincide the potato chips with our Barbecue...
Asking how a chain and an independent restaurant differ may seem like a deceptively simple question, with the most obvious answer being that independents have one unit—or maybe two, according to an official definition from The NPD Group—while chains are larger in both size and scale.
The fast-casual renaissance that has taken over the restaurant industry in the last decade has lately infused excitement and momentum into the broader limited-service sector. Market research firm Mintel found that sales at fast-casual restaurants grew 10.5 percent last year, compared with 6.1...
While breakfast may not be the quick-service industry’s biggest daypart, there could be enough demand for breakfast foods to become a daylong staple.
According to the National Restaurant Association’s (NRA) 2015 Restaurant Industry Forecast, seven out of 10 consumers say they want...
Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen is bringing the cuisine of 10 different countries—Thailand, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, Korea, China, Japan, India, Cambodia, and Vietnam—to a growing number of U.S. regions.
Wok Box first opened in Edmonton, Alberta, slightly more than a decade ago. The...
Desserts have been part of the limited-service restaurant landscape for decades. Whether it’s cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, or other goodies, consumers continue to seek these typically indulgent items to add to their meal or as a stand-alone treat.
In recent years, operators have added...
- Page 1