- Where's the beef? The newly formed USRSB is comprised of quick serves, cattle farmers, environmental groups, and more t.co/sihOEqw0BG
- Brands like @livelifejuiced, @cousinssubs, @Gr8AmCookies, @MyBurger21, & @wienerschnitzel see benefits in giving back t.co/wpzc2M9n88
- Ready to scream for ice cream? California-based @CREAMNATION might just have your fix t.co/uhjnTKLVVz t.co/8KTpZs8ygQ
- RT @paulbarron: The restaurant-influencers Daily is out! t.co/CK3IletQef Stories via @aribendersky @AsifRKhan @QSRmagazine
- "Swing for the fences; don’t get stuck holding the bat," says @RedMango founder @DANKIMdigital t.co/j4ozblWmMO
- Quiznos expands into China with 1,500 new stores—the largest known franchise deal by unit count. t.co/pNyrHxWLRl
- A Chicken & Waffle Cone stuffed with mashed potatoes and fried chicken is one of the latest creations for @MLB fare. t.co/1N8hwoGp4b
- We were delighted to spotlight you, especially since you're a nearby neighbor! t.co/2kkNuGRDP8
- Using pasture-raised, premium beef and its own beer brews, @BullCityBurger raises the better-burger bar t.co/I89d9TjwQ5
- 'Restaurant Trailblazers' program from @Univision and @npdgroup spotlights brands engaging the Hispanic community. t.co/WQNnpYG7LU
- Page 1
It's that time of the year again: QSR is looking for the quick-service industry’s best franchise deals. Weighing investment figures, sales trends,...
Los Angeles–based sweets brand Coolhaus has extended its customer reach through a new partnership with Kroger grocery stores. Across the U.S., 1,300 Kroger locations will now carry select flavors of the architecture-inspired ice cream sandwiches, as well as its recently launched pints.
Consider the spud. Sure, it’s often thought of as a simple, standard restaurant staple—and in the quick-service field often relegated to the side of the plate or presented in fried format—but it also can be the subject of inspiration and kitchen creativity. Potatoes are also a cost-effective...
Consumers looking over menuboards at their favorite quick-serve restaurants are going to notice some changes in 2015, as the calorie-labeling mandate that was created in 2010 as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was finalized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
Pollo Campero, the world's largest Latin chicken restaurant brand, saw an 11.8 percent same-store sales growth at comparable U.S. stores for the period January–February 2015. This continues a strong trend of positive same store sales in domestic stores dating back to early 2012.
Brian Niccol is a man on a mission. In the nearly two years since Niccol was tabbed as Taco Bell’s president, and in the three months since he became chief executive, the Mexican-inspired quick-service restaurant chain has been an innovation engine for its parent company, Yum! Brands.
There’s something new under the sun in the better-burger category, and it’s as simple as digging out the bun.
The first Dugg Burger opened last month in Dallas under the ownership of industry veterans Jeff Braunstein, Martin Hennessy, Jeremy Samson, and Scott Spence. Spence, who...
Jeff Sinelli never thought he’d end up in the Guinness Book of World Records. And he’s not so sure it’s something he’ll make a habit of pursuing. But he’s there now, along with hundreds of his employees and franchisees from Which Wich, the sandwich brand he founded in 2004, where he serves as...
- Page 1