- Pumpkin is king, but brands have other promotional ideas this fall. Check out our round up of fall flavors: t.co/BSGpmahAey
- .@sweetgreen's wellness education program serves students in needy neighborhoods: t.co/TqLTjzVgjI
- Plant the seeds for word-of-mouth #marketing by investing in people with clout in their local communities. t.co/jZngZSieYB
- The Puck empire is primed for growth: @WolfgangBuzz will debut three new airport fast casuals. t.co/ddZyPV6xUt
- Pizza’s prevalence and popularity make continued experimentation possible and profitable: t.co/mH1mHeVume
- .@freshii founder and CEO Matthew Corrin talks passion for a healthy lifestyle: t.co/LqfGu2iu4f
- .@McDonalds is ramping up corporate social responsibility efforts, putting 40-year-old @RMHC front and center t.co/NlU00eDg17
- .@slimchickens draws in customers by emulating the South’s soulful vibe. Read more about this month's #OneToWatch: t.co/6bKUkLGev2
- Increased minimum wages are an unavoidable reality for many operators. Here’s what you can do about them: t.co/7bmQysln5l
- Are you a #froyo operator facing market saturation? Consider these three tips for survival: t.co/1HEa9dPPNk
- Page 1
One would imagine that many things change in the course of five decades in the restaurant business. And in terms of the limited-service landscape, consumer habits, and technology, they certainly have.
But when it comes to the Arby’s brand, things have largely stayed the same in its 50-...
It’s been said that the success of a restaurant, be it fast casual or fine dining, comes down to location, location, location.
Roland Spongberg, an El Pollo Loco franchisee and CEO and president of WKS Restaurant Corporation, knows the old adage well, having worked as a real estate...
McDonald's and iPhone users will soon be able to use Apple Pay in all of the brand’s U.S. restaurants. To celebrate the collaboration, McDonald’s treated iPhone fans waiting in line for the new iPhone 6 release in New York City and Chicago to apple pie, slices, and swag.
Apple Pay is a...
From a 95-year-old fast-food founding father to a five-year-old upstart, several quick-serve brands celebrate important anniversaries this year. While some have been modest in their celebrations, others are throwing company-wide bashes and passing on savings to guests through promotional deals....
Four hundred and fifty million dollars. That’s $450 million—nearly half a billion dollars. It’s a big chunk of change, approximately what McAlister’s Deli and Auntie Anne’s each did in system-wide sales last year.
It’s also, according to company estimates, about what Ronald McDonald House...
For many brands, the startup years are full of operational struggles, sourcing issues, and slow, if any, growth. But that hasn’t been the case for New York–based Luke’s Lobster, a concept that’s cornered its own niche within the fast-casual industry in five short years.
In the last half...
Taco John’s believes you can learn a lot by listening to your customers. After observing how people were ordering a dessert at the Mexican quick-service restaurant chain, Taco John’s realized it had an opportunity to take the feedback and turn it into a new menu item.
“Instead of ordering...
Yogurtland announced the addition of Craig Takiguchi to the team as vice president of brand management. Formerly of Japan-based Beard Papa’s Sweets Café, Takiguchi joins the newly created position and will report to founder and president Phillip Chang.
“I am excited that Craig has joined...
- Page 1