- Where's the beef? The newly formed USRSB is comprised of quick serves, cattle farmers, environmental groups, and more t.co/sihOEqw0BG
- Brands like @livelifejuiced, @cousinssubs, @Gr8AmCookies, @MyBurger21, & @wienerschnitzel see benefits in giving back t.co/wpzc2M9n88
- Ready to scream for ice cream? California-based @CREAMNATION might just have your fix t.co/uhjnTKLVVz t.co/8KTpZs8ygQ
- RT @paulbarron: The restaurant-influencers Daily is out! t.co/CK3IletQef Stories via @aribendersky @AsifRKhan @QSRmagazine
- "Swing for the fences; don’t get stuck holding the bat," says @RedMango founder @DANKIMdigital t.co/j4ozblWmMO
- Quiznos expands into China with 1,500 new stores—the largest known franchise deal by unit count. t.co/pNyrHxWLRl
- A Chicken & Waffle Cone stuffed with mashed potatoes and fried chicken is one of the latest creations for @MLB fare. t.co/1N8hwoGp4b
- We were delighted to spotlight you, especially since you're a nearby neighbor! t.co/2kkNuGRDP8
- Using pasture-raised, premium beef and its own beer brews, @BullCityBurger raises the better-burger bar t.co/I89d9TjwQ5
- 'Restaurant Trailblazers' program from @Univision and @npdgroup spotlights brands engaging the Hispanic community. t.co/WQNnpYG7LU
- Page 1
It's that time of the year again: QSR is looking for the quick-service industry’s best franchise deals. Weighing investment figures, sales trends,...
It’s a brave new foodservice world. The quick-service restaurant community is facing increasing competition from supermarkets, convenience stores, and big-box retailers that are offering their own prepared food choices and branded restaurant concepts. While retail food offerings are not a new...
Los Angeles–based sweets brand Coolhaus has extended its customer reach through a new partnership with Kroger grocery stores. Across the U.S., 1,300 Kroger locations will now carry select flavors of the architecture-inspired ice cream sandwiches, as well as its recently launched pints.
Consider the spud. Sure, it’s often thought of as a simple, standard restaurant staple—and in the quick-service field often relegated to the side of the plate or presented in fried format—but it also can be the subject of inspiration and kitchen creativity. Potatoes are also a cost-effective...
Consumers looking over menuboards at their favorite quick-serve restaurants are going to notice some changes in 2015, as the calorie-labeling mandate that was created in 2010 as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was finalized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
I unequivocally love the foodservice industry. Since I was 14 years old, being around this business has been my life. The local Italian restaurant in my town growing up was my first experience, and I held almost every job there, including cooking right alongside the grandma of the family-owned...
Pollo Campero, the world's largest Latin chicken restaurant brand, saw an 11.8 percent same-store sales growth at comparable U.S. stores for the period January–February 2015. This continues a strong trend of positive same store sales in domestic stores dating back to early 2012.
Brian Niccol is a man on a mission. In the nearly two years since Niccol was tabbed as Taco Bell’s president, and in the three months since he became chief executive, the Mexican-inspired quick-service restaurant chain has been an innovation engine for its parent company, Yum! Brands.
- Page 1