- Major players like @Starbucks and @tacobell aim to give opportunities to communities and youths who need it the most. t.co/kZUJEi7yS6
- .@Groupon launches #GrouponToGo delivery program with operators like @PapaJohns and @SUBWAY already signed up. t.co/l5CRu1IJEp
- Chef Jason Henderson of @CaptainDs says lesser known fish like trout or barramundi can reinvigorate a menu. t.co/JYEqd6bZQO
- @MoffatUSA Data is c/o @npdgroup. Thanks!
- Just in time for #NationalChickenWingDay @WingZone gives customers the opportunity to create new flavors t.co/SpS9cQVEHE
- Millennials are opting for freshness rather than convenience when compared with past generations c/o @npdgroup t.co/l1C2aCfOtS
- Our food & beverage guru Marc Halperin explains the popularity of seafood and flexitarian fare among Generation Z. t.co/s80OaW1rb9
- RT @MSC_Retail: Newsflash: #millennials want #healthy & #fresh when it comes to dining. Check the official scoop from @QSRmagazine t…
- RT @Datassential: How @WingZone Crowdsources Flavor Innovation. t.co/NvGdD09xVh via @QSRmagazine
- “This could be a perfect storm that will force organizations to become more efficient.”— @StevenHKramer on overtime t.co/OLYVzytmIg
- Page 1
Magic sort of loses its luster with age. Rarely does one find the right occasion to use the term magical as an adult—after a first date, perhaps, or to describe an experience at a concert or a vacation. There is one place, though, where—by design—the magic never seems to die. Walt...
Quick-service operators looking for external financial support often find an attractive option in private equity firms. But finding the right partner takes effort, research, and a little bit of soul searching.
Colleagues and industry contacts are good places to start when considering...
It was another late night last fall at the LivingSocial office in Washington, D.C., and Alan Clifford and Ian Costello were hungry. As vice presidents of customer relationship management and product development, respectively, the two were often burning the midnight oil and coming upon the same...
Having spent three decades helping franchisees evaluate prospective investments, Terry Powell has noticed a monumental shift in the industry. The days of franchisees signing on the dotted line with little more than a review of the royalties, franchise fee, and total investment have largely...
Perhaps best known for cofounding America Online (AOL) and later serving as its CEO, Steve Case has now turned his attention to foodservice. Like many tech innovators, he sees great potential to “disrupt” the system through technology and a tech mindset.
Case serves as chairman and CEO of...
The minimum wage is on the mind of most quick-service operators today, especially as many states and cities pass regulations that bump the minimum wage upward.
But when Moo Cluck Moo founder Brian Parker and his team first sat down to discuss employee pay, he says, the minimum wage wasn’t...
The Mexican limited-service space might seem overcrowded with concepts, both old and new, but Levy Acquisition Corp. thought the category could still stand for some saturation.
On Tuesday, the acquisition company that had been seeking a restaurant partner completed its merger with Del...
A bagel and a smoothie might not seem like a natural pairing, but Bruegger’s Bagels and Jamba Juice are looking to build a relationship that benefits both brands.
“We had done some cobranding with Caribou in the past [and] what we learned was that the power of two really good brands can...
- Page 1