- So @McDonalds is testing all-day breakfast. Execs must've read our report a few weeks back: t.co/VzTs0YY1t4 … #breakfast
- RT @CavaGrill: @QSRmagazine we’re thrilled! thanks for sharing.✌️
- RT @RestTechGuys: Shortening the supply chain... Getting food from the farm to the table faster. via @QSRmagazine t.co/OsevB5KNOH
- “When Taco Bell is best is when we give people an unexpected approach to a known experience" ie the new biscuit taco t.co/FjzrX2Fasp
- Have you seen our April cover? It's our first-ever Philanthropy issue. t.co/w6HKBlx3wZ
- The Sierras' snowpack is lowest in recorded history (t.co/b90EngkmHp). Here's why that affects QSRs: t.co/TRUUqeAf6l #climate
- .@CavaGrill receives $16 million toward expansion and product development. Read why we think Cava is a brand to watch t.co/1A9DUexozq
- From the Taco Liberty Bell to the lefty Whopper to Sbux's Plenta and Micra sizes, quick serves do #AprilFools right t.co/QuCWCpm8NU
- Clock is ticking! Don't forget to submit info for our Best Franchise Deals TODAY! t.co/Ho8S6XlLf9 #franchising
- How 'bout them potatoes? Often relegated to a simple fried or baked format, some operators are spiffing up spuds. t.co/1FxNh431MF
- Page 1
It's that time of the year again: QSR is looking for the quick-service industry’s best franchise deals. Weighing investment figures, sales trends,...
Question James Cascone, co-leader of the Deloitte Center for the Global Food Value Chain, about trends affecting today’s quick-service supply chain, and he will offer a litany: rapidly changing consumer preferences, global pressures, menu labeling, infrastructure and transportation issues, the...
No doubt you’ve heard about Shake Shack’s successful IPO and its $1.7 billion valuation. The burger stand that started in New York’s Madison Square Park and now has locations in places like Moscow, Istanbul, and Dubai has had a very big year.
What you may not have heard is the equally big...
Kevin Kester’s family has been farming in the U.S. for generations. And it’s not just a couple of generations they’ve been farming; more like generations upon generations, way back to the 1600s, specifically in California since the 1860s. Today, Kester owns a 22,000-acre beef cattle ranch in...
It’s a brave new foodservice world. The quick-service restaurant community is facing increasing competition from supermarkets, convenience stores, and big-box retailers that are offering their own prepared food choices and branded restaurant concepts. While retail food offerings are not a new...
Though U.S. consumption is well below other proteins today, seafood will likely be an increasingly important part of the American diet in the years to come. The country’s population is predicted to grow by 89 million between 2010 and 2050 to 401 million people. More people require more food—and...
McDonald’s USA announced new menu sourcing initiatives including only sourcing chicken raised without antibiotics that are important to human medicine.
In addition, McDonald’s U.S. restaurants will also offer customers milk jugs of low-fat white milk and fat-free chocolate milk from cows...
Bruegger’s Bagels, known for its authentic New York-style bagels, signature coffees, and egg sandwiches, will once again offer green bagels to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day from Saturday, March 14, through Tuesday, March 17.
First sold in 1997 at a Pittsburgh Bruegger’s Bagels location,...
- Page 1