- Culver's "Thank You Farmers" initiative supports the farming community financially & socially. t.co/o5Zdqzrh0q
- @tbareynolds You are right. The list is from March 2011 rather than March 2015. NRA has a more recent roundup, cheers t.co/kwH2GwWzNN
- @tbareynolds Thank you for the shout-out, but it would appear that Femme Fare wrote the piece, not us.
- RT @FransmartKris: A New Plan For Potatoes: Poutine Goes International t.co/j0J4L9nTUc @BigSmokeBurger @QSRMagazine
- Across the country, community cafés are revitalizing their neighborhoods. Story c/o former QSR editor @SherriDScottPR t.co/NNYy64rO1k
- A new study found that more than 60 percent of Millennials eat vegan fare, even if they're not vegan. t.co/0d4e6CgWSe
- Thinking inside the box can boost sales, brand awareness, and marketing efforts for quick serves. t.co/nVqVxWhiIN
- That's a wrap, folks. #CIAWOF 2015 is in the books. Can't wait until next year! t.co/Afx5TuVSWi
- All great meals must come to an end. #CIAWOF closes w/incredible dessert spread from @JaniceWong2am & @willgoldfarb t.co/5lcAEg5Gem
- RT @annemcbride: "There are wonderful things that don't require fat. Ramen is not one of them" - @ivanramen #CIAWOF
- Page 1
It's that time of the year again: QSR is looking for the quick-service industry’s best franchise deals. Weighing investment figures, sales trends,...
Los Angeles–based sweets brand Coolhaus has extended its customer reach through a new partnership with Kroger grocery stores. Across the U.S., 1,300 Kroger locations will now carry select flavors of the architecture-inspired ice cream sandwiches, as well as its recently launched pints.
Jeff Sinelli never thought he’d end up in the Guinness Book of World Records. And he’s not so sure it’s something he’ll make a habit of pursuing. But he’s there now, along with hundreds of his employees and franchisees from Which Wich, the sandwich brand he founded in 2004, where he serves as...
What can I possibly tell you about potatoes, dear quick-serve industry professional, that you don’t already know? It’s not as though you’re unacquainted with America’s favorite starch. You may even know that it’s the world’s fourth-largest food crop, trailing behind only rice, corn, and wheat,...
Having started as a sandwich maker with Subway when he was 18 years old, Gurpreet Singh has spent nearly half his life in the quick-service industry. Now a Checkers franchisee, Singh has spent time in every quick-serve job imaginable: line worker, manager, general manager, and, today, franchisee...
Quiznos' international business has been hot lately, including a recent deal in China that could be the largest deal in franchising history.
Quiznos announced that it signed a 1,500-unit deal with the Parkson Retail Group of China, a retail arm of Malaysia-based The Lion Group. The units...
Different quick-service companies have different strategies driving their philanthropic initiatives. For some, fighting hunger is a natural fit, whether through donating meals or raising funds. Others give away their time and their money to causes like multiple sclerosis research or literacy...
McDonald’s USA today announced enhanced benefits for employees at its company-owned restaurants, including a wage increase and paid time-off for full and part-time crew employees. In addition, the company is expanding its Archways to Opportunities education offerings to provide eligible U.S....
- Page 1