- Once a hallmark of classic fast-food joints, the #drivethru is getting a fast casual–style facelift: t.co/oBRP7csDPm
- In remembering @ChickfilA founder Truett Cathy, we dug up a 1997 Q&A Cathy did with QSR’s founding editor: t.co/0Q0mfTTQVx
- Going on 95 years, @awrestaurants is celebrating with a rebrand to stand all on its own: t.co/5M4Hl34FC1
- Happy 50th to @TimHortons: t.co/Z6wzDEpWV8. Check out how the Canadian brand celebrated in this video: t.co/CDiF8jGt38
- Once a hallmark of classic fast-food joints, the #drivethru is getting a fast casual–style facelift: t.co/ORaRhzrsHS
- .@DelTaco tapped into guests' nostalgia for the brand to celebrate 50 years: t.co/G8Jx6uzAHZ
- At 50 years old, @BlimpieSubShop looked back to its New Jersey roots to celebrate: t.co/WZctBnOUfg
- .@shakeshack celebrated 10 years with a weeklong party at its founding location. Check out other brands w/ birthdays: t.co/J3xNqA48mB
- Once a hallmark of classic fast-food joints, the #drivethru is getting a fast casual–style facelift: t.co/WLxYgW3SsQ
- Several #fastfood brands celebrate anniversary milestones this year with promotions, limited-time offers, & revamps: t.co/72ewJqSvUu
- Page 1
Bread may be the staff of life, but it’s really pretty basic: flour, water, yeast, and salt, or some sort of substitute for the latter two. However, the way these items are combined, as well as other ingredients that are added, can make a huge difference in taste and texture, as quick-service...
The quick-service industry isn’t quite what it used to be. Gone are the days when a simple roll or slices of white bread sufficed as carriers for a burger or sandwich.
These days, with innovation required in an increasingly competitive field, sandwich carriers ranging from doughnuts and...
Pieology Pizzeria expanded its leadership team to include Debbie Porter, its first vice president of marketing. Porter, who most recently served as head of marketing at Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, will lead all brand, marketing, digital, menu, and communications efforts for Pieology as it...
One would imagine that many things change in the course of five decades in the restaurant business. And in terms of the limited-service landscape, consumer habits, and technology, they certainly have.
But when it comes to the Arby’s brand, things have largely stayed the same in its 50-...
They say a picture paints a thousand words. But it can also tempt the appetites of millions of hungry customers, which is why quick-serve restaurants spend a great deal of time, money, and effort to ensure their menuboards and promotional materials have images that resonate with their customers...
Little Caesars Pizza, home of the $5 HOT-N-READY pizza, is bringing two classic flavors, soft pretzel and pizza, together for a limited time. From September 1 through October 26, the Soft Pretzel Crust Pepperoni Pizza will be available at all U.S. and Canada Little Caesars restaurants.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen unveiled the $5 Bonafide Big Box, a full-sized meal that includes either two pieces of Popeyes Bonafide fried chicken or three Handcrafted Tenders, served with a choice of two signature sides and a buttermilk biscuit, available through September 21.
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. announced it has made a majority investment in Rusty Taco Inc., which owns and operates Rusty Taco restaurants and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Rusty Taco features a menu of tacos prepared fresh in a fun and lively atmosphere. Terms of the deal were not disclosed....
- Page 1