- Wow! Pumped to have won #folioawards Best Full Issue in foodservice category for our May issue! t.co/JMj0MunBlX @foliomag
- The new name for Tim Hortons/Burger King company, meanwhile, is Restaurant Brands International. t.co/3JkmK6cArE
- Now that @TimHortons shareholders approved @BurgerKing transaction, new parent company will trade as, uh… QSR t.co/3JkmK6cArE
- Digital and mobile sales now account for more than 50% of @PapaJohns business. t.co/Lhi24vCPx1
- These were the top 6 brand stories from 2014, according to our marketing columnist @deniseleeyohn t.co/bULsb36Kje #branding #2014
- In light of @McDonalds sales slide, Robert Passikoff of @BrandKeysNY says McD's "desperately needs to fix the brand" t.co/Bfnzgtjf6V
- RT @GreggSourbeck: @QSRmagazine Here in Phoenix, teens are all about Chipotle, Raising Cane's and Dutch Bros., not McDs. I think they face…
- These were our top 200 moments from our 1st 200 issues: t.co/DVn3gchjSG Next 200 might look like this: t.co/YOw71tnkN6
- .@McDonalds comp sales slide continued in November; U.S. comp sales down 4.6% for the month. t.co/kBHAtbuZUU
- .@ChickfilA is the latest brand to roll out a new mobile ordering and payment platform: t.co/wTfGCFdddR
- Page 1
The quick-service restaurant industry is always changing, and for 17 years and 200 issues, QSR has been there to write it into the history books.
As the leading source of news and information for the industry, we’ve watched trends come and go, brands rise to prominence while...
It’s fair to say that 2014 has been as eventful a year for quick-service restaurants as the industry has seen in quite a while. Changing demographics and sharper competition have sparked a variety of innovations, but also exposed some weaknesses. And the unrelenting march of technology is...
Q: Many fast-food restaurants are beefing up their mobile capabilities. What is the best way to tap into this trend?
A: Getting in on the mobile ordering—or mobile...
Ah, chocolate. It’s an indulgence that’s impossible to ignore as a stand-alone food or ingredient. And, not surprisingly, chocolate proves to be sweet for consumers and restaurant operators alike. Even though it’s already part of menus at most limited-service eateries, more dining places...
Starbucks invites customers to shop for Black Friday deals at participating stores in the U.S. Starting in select stores on Thursday, November 27 and going through Cyber Monday (December 1) while supplies last. Purchase the Verismo 580 by Starbucks System in Champagne for $59 (regular price $119...
Dunkin’ Donuts announced that it has achieved two big digital milestones: having reached two million DD PerksRewards loyalty members and surpassing more than 10 million downloads of the Dunkin’ Mobile App for mobile payment and gifting. To celebrate, the brand will recognize the two millionth DD...
With openings recently in Salem, Wilsonville, and Lake Oswego, Oregon, Café Yumm! now operates 15 restaurants in Oregon and Washington.
The Salem restaurant at 2755 Commercial Street SE is the first Café Yumm! with a drive thru. It is owned by franchisees Anna and Sean Zorn.
Chick-fil-A is launching two new features—mobile payment and mobile ordering—within the Chick-fil-A Mobile App to help guests save time and ensure a convenient and personalized experience.
Chick-fil-A restaurants nationwide are now accepting mobile payments through the Chick-fil-A App so...
- Page 1