- Going to @TheNAFEMShow next month? Read up on our preview first: t.co/hIYHfQiYtY
- .@caltort is jumping on board the #ramen trend with its new Ramen Burrito. t.co/bpAhoafGvK
- RT @deniseleeyohn: Technology, transparency, and turf wars t.co/w8q0modVFG my new @QSRmagazine column on brand-building in 2015
- RT @TheNAFEMShow: 2015 #TheNAFEMShow Preview via @QSRMagazine t.co/hIYHfQiYtY
- Now at 850 units strong, @FirehouseSubs just rolled out its first national TV campaign. t.co/wUhYykiFQp
- A recent study found sexual harassment is a real problem in restaurants. Here's what operators can do to fix that t.co/IoCSKvTE8y
- Is Detroit the next hot growth market? Some brands think so. t.co/HgaKw4qU5M
- Well deserved! RT @CavaGrill: Thanks for naming us One To Watch @QSRmagazine! t.co/iQ74pa8Gs5 #fastcasual t.co/2pvhwlza1r
- Now that it's merged with @BurgerKing, @TimHortons is trying solve a decades-old problem: Why it hasn't thrived in US t.co/ryCXFYbaL6
- .@Brueggers named a new president and announced that it's relocating HQ from Vermont to #Dallas: t.co/xFlTzjGd6T
- Page 1
Every time a new year gets under way, there’s a combination of promise and anxiety, a very real hope that better days are ahead mixed with uneasiness about what issues or problems may be lying in wait.
That’s why predictions seem to be as much a part of a New Year’s celebration as...
When it comes to global expansion, international operators are quick to point to the U.S. as the gateway to success. Foodservice here is booming, with expected restaurant industry sales in 2014 surpassing $680 billion, according to the National Restaurant Association—and the limited-service...
Bruegger’s Bagels announced the promotion of Paul Carolan to president. A distinguished industry executive who has successfully guided operations and growth for a high-profile collection of restaurant industry brands, Carolan takes leadership of all aspects of Bruegger’s Bagels, which today...
Tim Hortons has devoted fans in the U.S. One need only to read the Twitter and Facebook feed on the brand’s U.S. website to see the passion. “Can you please open a Tim Hortons in Cincinnati???” writes Kevin Ryne Laile. “I just had the best/fastest/nicest @TimHortonsUS service!! The new one at 5...
Wendy’s announced the launch of its second annual National Frosty Key Tag Program. For $1, Wendy’s customers can buy a Frosty Key Tag that gets them a free Jr. Frosty with every purchase during 2015, while supplies last. Ninety cents from every dollar will go to help find families for children...
Technomic is forecasting a nominal 3 percent growth rate for limited-service restaurants in 2015, so it doesn’t seem as if there will be any big changes in fast food in the coming year. Any positive effect produced by lower gas prices is likely to be canceled out by drought-induced higher food...
McDonald’s has long served as a de facto leader of the limited-service restaurant space. Far and away the largest quick-service company in the U.S. by system-wide sales, the Golden Arches has for generations been the model for fast-food stability and achievement, the benchmark against which all...
PizzaRev announced today an agreement with restaurateurs Marc Phaneuf, Jr. and Marc Phaneuf, Sr., to bring Los Angeles' build-your-own pizza concept to Boston. The freshly inked deal calls for at least 10 PizzaRev locations to open throughout Boston in the...
- Page 1