Industry News | November 24, 2008
Agency Wins Big at Subway Summit
Presented by Subway Franchisee Advertising Trust Fund (SFAFT), the summit is a series of meetings involving the 27 U.S. Advertising Agencies in the entire Subway system. The Summit’s “Agency Best Practices Awards” recognized Subway agencies in 16 categories. MSA received honors in:
• Innovative marketing campaign [Frito-Lay in-store chip incidence program]
• Media Buy
• Best TV integration [local market involvement in NBC “Biggest Loser” show]
• Sandwich Artist Sales Incentive program [$5,000 Showdown]
• Best online local marketing campaign [PantsDance Revolution contest supporting Jared’s “Tour De Pants”].
MSA represents Subway in 27 U.S. markets, making the firm the second largest advertising agency in the U.S. Subway system.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems