Industry News | April 30, 2013
Arby’s Channels the Spirit of Hawaii For LTO Sandwich Duo
Arby’s announced a new twist to the classic Roast Beef sandwich. For a limited time only, Arby’s is partnering with the iconic King’s Hawaiian brand to introduce two new sandwiches to its menu:
- Arby’s King’s Hawaiian Roast Beef sandwich, with one-third more freshly sliced roast beef, piled high on a soft and slightly sweet King’s Hawaiian bun
- Arby’s King’s Hawaiian Roast Beef & Swiss sandwich, which also comes with one-third more roast beef on a King’s Hawaiian bun, topped with Swiss cheese, crunchy pickles, and creamy Dijon spread
To celebrate this unique partnership and give customers a chance to get a taste of the Hawaiian culture, Arby’s is hosting a Hawaiian Getaway sweepstakes.
The grand-prize winner will receive a round trip for two with a four-night stay in Honolulu, Hawaii, plus a premium group lesson at one of the island’s premier surf schools, Hawaiian Fire.
For more details and to enter the sweepstakes, fans can visit www.ArbysKingsHawaiian.com from April 29 through May 26.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems