Industry News | March 5, 2009
Arby's Continues War on Big Burger Brands This Daylight Savings
“At Arby’s, we know it can be hard to spring forward and lose an hour from our already jam-packed weekends,” says Jason Abelkop, senior vice president, Marketing & National Media, Arby’s Restaurant Group Inc. “With this giveaway, we hope people will be able to spend less time in the kitchen and break out of their greasy fast food burger ruts by changing to our new Roastburgers.”
Roastburger sandwiches are available in three delicious varieties:
- All-American: thinly sliced, oven roasted roast beef topped with fresh lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, ketchup, mustard, and a secret sauce served on a toasted specialty roll.
- Bacon and Blue Cheese: thinly sliced, oven roasted roast beef topped with pepper bacon and bleu cheese spread, fresh lettuce, tomato and onion served on a toasted specialty roll.
- Bacon and Cheddar: thinly sliced, oven roasted roast beef topped with pepper bacon and cheddar cheese, fresh lettuce, tomato and onion served on a toasted specialty roll.
Free Roastburger sandwiches will be available Sunday, March 8, with purchase of any size soft drink, at participating Arby’s locations nationwide. Customers who come in and say they want to change their burger can select one sandwich from any of the three Roastburger varieties. The offer is limited to one per person, while supplies last.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems