Industry News | October 1, 2007
Arby's Largest Menu Launch Since 2001
Part of the popular and expanding Market Fresh menu, Arby’s Toasted Subs feature premium, deli-style meats and cheeses, fresh vegetables, and flavorful sauces on a ciabatta roll toasted to perfection.
“The majority of fast-food restaurants that serve subs don’t have our combination of two things-–high quality, fresh ingredients and the added convenience of not having to get out of your car--the drive-thru,” says Cheryl Barre, Chief Marketing Officer for Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc.
The new Toasted Subs include:
* The French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub features Arby’s signature slow roasted, thinly sliced roast beef and melted Swiss cheese on a toasted ciabatta roll, served with a side of hot, savory au jus for dipping.
* The Philly Beef Toasted Sub includes Arby’s classic, thinly sliced roast beef, melted Swiss cheese, roasted onions, green and red bell peppers and roasted garlic sauce on a toasted ciabatta roll.
* Stacked with thinly sliced ham, salami, pepperoni, melted mozzarella cheese, banana peppers and garlic mayonnaise on a toasted ciabatta roll, Arby’s Classic Italian Toasted Sub is topped with lettuce, tomatoes and red onion and drizzled with red wine vinaigrette.
* Arby’s Turkey Bacon Club features thinly sliced turkey breast, melted Swiss cheese, chopped pepper bacon and herbed mayonnaise on a toasted ciabatta roll, finished with lettuce, tomatoes and red onion.
The company will support the launch of its new Arby’s Toasted Subs through the introduction of new “I’m Thinking Arby’s” television commercials and in-store promotion.
First launched in May 2001, Arby’s Market Fresh line of sandwiches, wraps and salads complements its long-time classics such as the slow-roasted and freshly sliced Roast Beef ‘n Cheddar sandwiches, Curly Fries and Jamocha Shakes.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems