Industry News | January 3, 2012
Bacon, Cheddar Atop BK's New Toppers Burger
Burger King restaurants added a new layer of flavor to their value offerings with the new Bacon and Cheddar BK Toppers Burger, its newest flame-grilled burger appearing on menus nationwide. This signature burger is 3.2 ounces of 100 percent flame-grilled beef and is topped with a combination of thick-cut, hardwood smoked bacon and Cheddar cheese on a sesame seed bun. The Bacon and Cheddar BK Toppers Burger is available at participating Burger King restaurants nationwide at a suggested retail price of $1.99.
“The BK Toppers line delivers top-quality burgers that are prepared fresh to order with premium ingredients, that we think surpasses any competitors’ offering in terms of value and flavor,” says Alex Macedo, senior vice president, North America marketing, Burger King Corp. “We’ve seen great success with this menu line-up to date, inspiring our latest addition which showcases our new sizzling thick-cut, hardwood smoked bacon—a must try.”
Guests can now enjoy all flavor combinations of the BK Toppers line, which pack a flavorful punch and will delight taste buds at a great price:
· New Bacon and Cheddar Burger: 3.2-ounce flame-grilled beef patty with thick-cut, hardwood smoked bacon and Cheddar cheese on a sesame seed bun.
· Mushroom and Swiss Burger: 3.2-ounce flame-grilled beef patty with Swiss cheese, mushrooms, and Griller sauce on a sesame seed bun.
· Western BBQ Cheeseburger: 3.2-ounce flame-grilled beef patty with American cheese, three onion rings, and Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet ‘n Spicy BBQ sauce served on a sesame seed bun.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems