Industry News | June 10, 2013
Baskin-Robbins Celebrates Dads In A Cool Way
Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is offering two ice cream cakes to honor dad this Father’s Day.
Available now at participating Baskin-Robbins’ locations nationwide, guests can show dad how much he’s appreciated by customizing an ice cream cake with his favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination, as well as adding a personalized message.
Cakes available for the holiday include:
- Tool Box Cake: For the dad who is a handyman, this cake features decorative chocolate tools and blue icing and can be personalized with a special Father’s Day message.
- Dad’s Shirt Cake: Celebrate dad in style with a fanciful cake that is dressed as a casual polo shirt.
“This Father’s Day, we wanted to provide our guests with a selection of ice cream cakes that honor dad in a fun and festive way,” says Stan Frankenthaler, executive chef and vice president of innovation at Dunkin’ Brands. “Our Tool Box Cake and Dad’s Shirt Cake celebrate a dad’s personal style, and are memorable sweet treats that are perfect for sharing with family and friends this holiday.”
Baskin-Robbins gift cards can be purchased in any amount between $2 and $100 at participating shops or online and never expire. Gift cards can also be personalized online with cherished photos or a customized message, and can be ordered along with a personalized greeting card.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems