Industry News | November 22, 2011
Boloco’s New Kids Menu is Easy as 1-2-3
Boloco, a chain of globally inspired burrito restaurants, unveiled its new kids menu Tuesday, Nov. 15. It is available exclusively at the Concord, New Hampshire, and Natick, Massachusetts, locations.
Boloco’s new kids menu will first launch at the Concord and Natick locations, and then roll out to other locations in mid-December. The menu features an easy 1-2-3 approach for $4.95 per kid’s meal.
- First, choose your burrito from an assortment of kid-friendly burritos, such as chicken & cheese, pizza, and PB&J
- Next, choose your side, such as organic applesauce from Vermont, steamed broccoli, or tortilla chips
- Finally, choose your drink. Drinks include an option of organic milk, organic chocolate milk, or apple juice, or the option to substitute a kids-size shake or smoothie for an additional $1.50.
Each meal comes in a funbox with its own set of crayons for coloring. Boloco will also add a couple new features at its Concord and Natick locations, including mini Rubik’s cubes and etch-a-sketches for kids to play with while dining at Boloco, as well as coloring sheets drawn by Sean Boyce. Boyce, the artist behind all the Boloco artwork, created a series of burrito cartoon drawings that feature burrito adventure cartoons (visit seanboyceart.com for additional information on the artist).
“Our job at Boloco is to make people happy, and we do a pretty good job with adults,” says John Pepper, CEO and co-founder of Boloco. “But kids deserve extra special attention. As a father of two young daughters, I know firsthand what a difference an easy and delicious kids menu makes. In a way, kids menus are the most important menus of all.”
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems