Industry News | May 8, 2012
Bring on the Organic Bacon at Elevation Burger
Elevation Burger is the nation’s first better burger chain to include organic bacon on its menu.
For millions of die-hard fans who love bacon with their burgers but tend to abstain due to preservatives, Elevation Burger says “Indulge your pork craving” with its newest menu item: organic bacon.
Organic bacon features a much fuller flavor profile than factory farm bacon, as well as a hardwood-smoked aroma. To be certified as organic, the bacon served at Elevation Burger comes from pigs humanely raised on family farms without antibiotics and fed with feed that is grown without synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Organic bacon has no nitrates added, except for the naturally occurring nitrates in sea salt and celery juice powder.
Organic bacon is being served at the following Elevation Burger locations (All 26 U.S. locations will feature the product by August):
- In the Washington, D.C., metro area: Falls Church, Arlington; Tysons Corner, Virginia; Germantown, Hyattsville, and Wheaton, Maryland
- In Florida: Coral Springs, Pembroke Pines, Dadeland, Miami Lakes, and Ft. Meyers
- In Texas: Two locations in Austin
- In California: Carlsbad
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems