Industry News | June 5, 2009
Burger King Hearts the Jonas Brothers
Throughout June, Burger King Corp. will fulfill the dreams of frenzied fans by awarding one lucky winner each day (and three even luckier guests) with a trip to meet the hot superstar rockers on the road this summer as they support the June 16 release of their upcoming studio album on Hollywood Records, “Lines, Vines, and Trying Times.”
Fans can go to Burger King restaurants to get their hands on entry codes, which are available on specially marked, Jonas-themed packages of BK Fresh Apple Fries at participating restaurants. From there, visitors can go to www.clubbk.com to submit up to three entry codes each day for a chance to win the Burger King Jonas Brothers Game. Every day, from June 1 to June 30, Burger King Corp. will give one Jonas Brothers fan a trip for four to an exclusive pre-show sound check, meet-and-greet session and VIP seats at the sold out Aug. 22 concert in Atlanta. Site visitors will also be able to e-mail friends about the game and check out the tour schedule.
“The excitement for last summer’s promotion was contagious. This year, we’ve made it even more irresistible by giving more fans a chance to win,” says Cindy Syracuse, senior director, cultural marketing, Burger King Corp.
“From what’s happening online and in restaurants to on site at concerts, we’re bringing the excitement of the Jonas Brothers experience to everyone.”
“Returning for the second year in a row, Burger King Corp. rejoins team Jonas for one of the hottest tours of the summer,” says Russell Wallach, president of alliances, Live Nation. “Burger King Corp.’s platform touches music fans online, in stores and on site, making them a powerful partner to reach even more Jonas Brothers fans across the United States.”
The fun doesn’t end with the game. Throughout the summer, restaurants will feature Jonas Brothers-themed merchandising and a series of limited edition Jonas Brothers BK Crown Cards featuring photos of each brother. Great for gifts and available in increments between $5 and $100, BK Crown Cards can be purchased and reloaded at participating restaurants across the country and online at www.bkcrowncard.com.
At concerts, Jonas Brothers fans can visit the branded tents at the green BK Fresh Apple Fries truck for an extended Jonas Brothers experience. Activities for children and parents include the following:
* Guests will receive BK Fresh Apple Fries, fresh-cut, skinless red apples sliced to resemble real french fries, to enjoy as a refreshing, pre-concert snack.
* Fans looking to take home a piece of their concert experience can pay a visit to the photo station to strike a pose with the Jonas Brothers, or other fun backgrounds, against a green screen. The photos can be retrieved online to keep and share with friends.
* In true Have it Your Way spirit, guests can channel their inner artist to make a customized, Jonas-inspired BK Crown to wear during the show.
* Limited-edition Jonas Brothers BK Crown Cards will be on display, showing visitors the newest way to purchase their favorite Burger King menu items.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems