Industry News | July 26, 2011
Burger King Rolls out Beef, Chicken Minis
Burger King Corp. is teaching the important skill of sharing with the rollout of BK Minis. These miniature sandwich packs put quality beef or white-meat chicken into tasty bites – making these minis the perfect size for sharing with friends and family. To satisfy every appetite, BK Minis are available, starting today, in four, eight and 12 packs at a suggested retail price of $2.99, $5.99 and $7.99, respectively, at participating restaurants nationwide.
“BK® Minis may be small in size, but they are big on flavor and full of great taste,” says Steve Wiborg, president, North America, Burger King Corp. “Their versatility makes them the perfect snacking option for our guests to enjoy with their friends and families.”
With both beef and chicken available, along with a variety of pack sizes, BK Minis are a food option for any occasion.
- Minis at Mini Golf: Grab an eight-pack of BK Burger Minis for the perfect snack to share with friends and family while scoring a hole-in-one around the windmill.
- Celebrate with Your Mini: Whether it’s hitting a home run in little league or learning how to swim this summer, an eight-pack of BK Minis is perfect for moms to celebrate life’s accomplishments with their minis.
- Mini Getaway: Whether heading to the beach or traveling over state lines to the lake house, families can start off their weekend trips right with an easy 12-pack meal of BK Minis, soft drinks, and French Fries.
- Enjoy a Mini Break: Take a breather from busy schedules this summer and relax at the pool with a friend and a four-pack meal of BK Burger Minis while working on the perfect tan.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems