Industry News | April 17, 2012
Camille’s Sidewalk Café Launches Spring Menu
Beautiful Brands International (BBI) announced a system-wide rollout of a new spring menu to all Camille’s Sidewalk Cafes nationwide after experiencing a strong increase in sales during a test program at its flagship corporate location in Tulsa.
The menu additions come on the heels of last month’s successful new smoothie line launch that resulted in an increase in same-store sales.
“The response we’ve gotten from our new spring menu has been incredible,” says David Rutkauskas, BBI founder and CEO. “The huge upswing in sales has been a direct reflection of our menu innovations and guests’ excitement about our food.”
Camille’s spring menu includes a fresh lineup of scrumptious new dishes such as:
- Camille’s Grilled Basil Chicken Sandwich, made with sliced chicken breast and tomatoes baked with mozzarella cheese, and served with romaine lettuce and a pesto mayonnaise on a fresh baked Ciabatta bread
- Camille’s Italian Sandwich, a fresh combo of Salami, pepperoni, and ham baked with mozzarella and provolone cheeses, topped with fresh romaine, tomatoes, and red onion, and sprinkled with Italian dressing all served on Ciabatta bread
- Chicken Artichoke Grilled Hot Wrap, a grilled herb garlic tortilla filled with chicken breast, artichokes, pesto mayonnaise, feta cheese, and roasted red peppers.
- Turkey Pretzel Roll, a pretzel roll bread piled high with turkey breast, Swiss cheese, and honey mustard dressing, and baked to perfection
- Chicken Pecan Salad, a creation of fresh cut Romaine lettuce with feta cheese, tomatoes, glazed pecans, craisins, breast of chicken, and mandarin oranges, all served with flavorful balsamic vinaigrette.
“Being creative and making delicious new items is our trademark skill,” says Camille Rutkauskas, BBI co-founder and chief creative officer. “We consider our new menu an enhancement of not only our delicious cuisine but the total experience we strive to give each and every customer.”
Camille’s Sidewalk Café generated a huge buzz last month with the new menu rollout of non-fat yogurt blends and smoothie health enhancers, resulting in a significant increase in total store sales. BBI expects a continuing trend as it broadens its customer appeal companywide and introduces guests to expansive new menu items to help with the Camille’s Sidewalk Café resurgence.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems