Industry News | March 20, 2012
Carl’s Jr. Has a Lunch Date with L.A. Laker Girls
Starting today, Carl’s Jr. kicks off a three-week in-restaurant tour featuring the world-famous Los Angeles Laker Girls. Today through April 7, the “Laker Girls Lunch Date at Carl’s Jr.” tour will offer Southern California guests and Lakers fans the opportunity to meet and mingle with the Laker Girls at participating Carl’s Jr. restaurants in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and Ventura counties.
“Burgers, basketball, and the Laker Girls–what more could young, hungry guys and Lakers fans want?” says Steve Lemley, senior vice president of field marketing for Carl’s Jr. “With the ‘Laker Girls Lunch Date’ tour, Carl’s Jr. is offering guests and Lakers fans the opportunity to come together and support our hometown team while enjoying lunch with the NBA’s hottest dance group.”
Over the course of three weeks, the tour will visit 20 different Carl’s Jr. locations across Southern California, one stop per day, every day. Two or more Laker Girls will be in-store for one hour to autograph photos and pose for pictures with guests.
Participants will also receive Carl’s Jr. coupons and other goodies. Fans sporting purple and gold on Lakers game days will have the chance to receive additional giveaway items.
“The Lakers are excited to team up with Carl’s Jr. again this year and bring the Laker Girls to fans throughout Southern California,” says Tim Harris, Lakers senior vice president of business. “This tour allows Lakers fans to share their love for their favorite NBA team and the big delicious burgers at Carl’s Jr.”
Dates and locations for the “Laker Girls Lunch Date at Carl’s Jr.” tour include:
- March 19, 2-3 p.m.: 6221 Pats Ranch Rd., Mira Loma, CA 91752
- March 20, 2-3 p.m.: 957 Avenida Pico, San Clemente, CA 92673
- March 21, 2-3 p.m.: 3510 E. Chapman, Orange, CA 92869
- March 22, 2-3 p.m.: 21703 S. Avalon Blvd., Carson, CA 90745
- March 23, 1:30-2:30 p.m.: 424 W. Los Feliz Rd., Glendale, CA 91204
- March 24, 2-3 p.m.: 450 The City Dr. S., Orange, CA 92868 (The Block)
- March 25, 1:30-2:30 p.m.: 1231 W. Avenida Cesar Chavez, Monterey Park, CA 91754
- March 26, 2-3 p.m.: 230 W. Foothill Pkwy., Corona, CA 92882
- March 27, 2-3 p.m.: 4240 Riverwalk Pkwy., Riverside, CA 92505
- March 28, 2-3 p.m.: 701 S. Beach Blvd., La Habra, CA 90631
- March 29, 1:30-2:30 p.m.: 3607 Trousdale Pkwy., Los Angeles, CA 90089 (USC)
- March 30, 2-3 p.m.: 22580 Cactus Ave., Moreno Valley, CA 92553
- March 31, 1:30-2:30 p.m.: 1005 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90019
- April 1, 1:30-2:30 p.m.: 2521 W. Commonwealth Ave., Alhambra, CA 91803
- April 2, 2-3 p.m.: 30660 Rancho California Rd., Temecula, CA 92591
- April 3, 1:30-2:30 p.m.: 1465 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91106
- April 4, 2-3 p.m.: 8361 La Palma Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
- April 5, 2-3 p.m.: 1250 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92507
- April 6, 1:30-2:30 p.m.: 2912 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90007
- April 7, 2-3 p.m.: 3255 Saviers Rd., Oxnard, CA 93033
For more information and a complete list of participating Carl's Jr. restaurants and addresses, visit www.lakers.com/carlsjr.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems