Industry News | March 19, 2012
Cintas Launches "Team with the White Truck" Campaign
Cintas Corporation recently launched the “Team with the White Truck” marketing campaign, highlighting the numerous products and services that Cintas provides to more than 900,000 businesses throughout North America.
Cintas delivers its products and services to customers on a daily, weekly or monthly basis through its fleet of more than 10,000 vehicles, making it one of the 10 largest fleets in the United States.
As part of the new campaign, Cintas is sponsoring Sirius XM’s coverage of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament and using Sports Broadcaster and College Sports Specialist Erin Andrews as its official celebrity spokesperson.
The college sports themed campaign is designed to help market Cintas as the company, or “team” that can help its customers create game-changing performances by leaving the time-consuming, critical, and often unpleasant tasks business owners face to the “Team with the White Truck.”
“The concept of ‘team’ isn’t limited to just sports but also applies to many facets of business,” says David Pollak, Chief Marketing Officer for Cintas.
“We help business leaders execute successful plays, differentiate themselves from the competition and create a winning business through our broad range of services – not just one.”
Known for its uniforms, Cintas also offers products and services that improve the safety, security and image of any business.
Cintas services include:
• Facility Services: A clean and safe playing surface equals pride and profitability. From deep cleaning tile and carpet to restroom cleaning and floor care, Cintas has one of the best grounds crews in the business to keep facilities clean, safe, and ready for game day.
• Document Management: Just as sports teams need to protect their playbooks from the opposition, businesses also need to protect their private information from ending up in the wrong hands. A solid game plan with Cintas Document Management includes secured document shredding, imaging and storage services to protect customer and business information vital to success.
• First Aid & Safety: A healthy, trained team is essential to create a winning business. Cintas first aid and safety services offer an extensive line of supplies and equipment such as first aid cabinets, automatic external defibrillators (AEDs) to protect workers and reduce downtime.
• Fire Prevention: In sports, a single play can change the momentum and outcome of the game. Similarly, a fire can cripple a business and result in extensive damage. Cintas fire prevention services run defense and protect a business against loss or damage to their most important assets.
• Uniforms: Uniforms, a key component to any game, help athletes recognize their teammates and improve performance. Cintas provides a wide range of uniforms for any business type, whether a small business or large corporation. Cintas focuses on contemporary retail-inspired rental uniforms including a line of women’s uniforms that have been designed by women, for women. And now Cintas carries an exclusive line of Carhartt Rental workwear that offers superior durability and comfort. Employees can get the clothes they want to wear while experiencing the benefits of a Cintas uniform rental service.
When partnering with Cintas, businesses have the assurance that the “Team with the White Truck” will keep their organization running smoothly.
For more information about Cintas, please visit www.cintas.com.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to approximately 900,000 businesses.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems