Cold Stone Creamery launched a new catering program at select locations nationwide November 1. The new catering offerings include five unique, miniature novelties - Cake Bites, Cake Pops, Mini Cones, Canapés, and Cone-olis. Whether it’s a birthday, wedding, retirement party, or just another Thursday, the new miniature desserts are sure to impress guests.
Industry News | January 28, 2013
Cold Stone Creamery Launches New Catering Program
“Even prior to the first bite, the presentation alone brings a smile to people of all ages,” says Ray Karam, Cold Stone Creamery’s senior tastemaster. “The miniature novelties are not only cute, they’re a fun, easy way to incorporate and share the ultimate ice cream experience with family and friends.”
Cold Stone’s new miniature novelties include:
• Cake Bites - Bite-sized layers of cake and creamy ice cream wrapped in rich fudge ganache
• Cake Pops - Moist cake and frosting on a stick dipped in rich chocolate
• Mini Cones - Ice cream in a chocolate-dipped mini-waffle cone, garnished with either almonds, sprinkles, or Oreo Cookie crumbles
• Canapés - Oreo Cookie topped with ice cream dipped in rich fudge ganache or fluffy white frosting
• Cone-olis - Cheesecake ice cream wrapped in a waffle cone with a garnish of chocolate chips and fluffy white frosting
Party platters are available in quantities of 25, 50, or any other quantity by custom order. Choose from a variety of flavors, including Cold Stone Creamery’s ultra-premium ice cream or frozen yogurt, to satisfy you and your guests’ desires. Catering is available at select Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide.