Industry News | December 12, 2012
Cold Stone Creamery Launches New Catering Program
Cold Stone Creamery launched a new catering program at select locations nationwide.
The new catering offerings include five unique, miniature novelties: Cake Bites, Cake Pops, Mini Cones, Canapés, and Cone-olis.
Whether it’s a birthday, wedding, retirement party, or just another Thursday, the new miniature desserts are sure to impress guests.
“Even prior to the first bite, the presentation alone brings a smile to people of all ages,” says Ray Karam, Cold Stone Creamery’s senior tastemaster. “The miniature novelties are not only cute; they’re a fun, easy way to incorporate and share the ultimate ice cream experience with family and friends.”
Cold Stone’s new miniature novelties include:
- Cake Bites: Bite-sized layers of moist cake and creamy ice cream wrapped in rich fudge ganache
- Cake Pops: Moist cake and frosting on a stick dipped in rich chocolate
- Mini Cones: Ice cream in a chocolate-dipped mini-waffle cone, garnished with either almonds, sprinkles, or OREO cookie crumbles
- Canapés: OREO cookie topped with ice cream dipped in rich fudge ganache or fluffy white frosting
- Cone-olis: Cheesecake ice cream wrapped in a waffle cone with a garnish of chocolate chips and fluffy white frosting
Party platters are available in quantities of 25, 50, or any other quantity by custom order.
Choose from a variety of flavors, includingCold Stone Creamery’s ultra-premium ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Catering is available at select Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems