Industry News | May 23, 2013
Cold Stone Turns 25, Celebrates Classic Creations
This year, Cold Stone Creamery is celebrating 25 years of the “Ultimate Ice Cream Experience.”
From the first store opening in Tempe, Arizona, in 1988, Cold Stone Creamery has expanded its passion for making fresh ice cream every day in every store in 25 countries and more than 1,500 stores.
To celebrate, Cold Stone Creamery is highlighting its top Creations.
“Throughout the past 25 years, Cold Stone has created dynamic flavor profiles in our Signature Creations,” says Ray Karam, Cold Stone Creamery’s senior tastemaster. “It’s a very exciting time for us to celebrate with our customers and recognize their favorites. We’re really in the business of making people happy.”
Cold Stone Creamery mixes “Made Fresh Daily” ice cream on a frozen granite stone with the customers’ favorite mix-ins. Some of Cold Stone Creamery’s most memorable contributions throughout the years include inventing Cake Batter Ice Cream, elevating ice cream cakes to a gourmet level, introducing Hot Stone Warm & Delicious Desserts, and more.
Promotional Signature Creations include:
- Strawberry Blonde: Strawberry ice cream with graham cracker pie crust, strawberries, caramel, and whipped topping
- Peanut Butter Cup Perfection: Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, and fudge
- Oreo Overload: Sweet Cream ice cream with chocolate chips, double the Oreo cookies, and fudge
- Birthday Cake Remix: Cake Batter Ice Cream with rainbow sprinkles, brownie, and fudge
- Founder’s Favorite: Sweet Cream ice cream with pecans, brownie, fudge, and caramel
Cold Stone Creamery will be celebrating its 25th birthday this year in all Cold Stone locations nationwide with a special emphasis starting May 22.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems