Industry News | September 4, 2012
Culver's Unveils New Fall LTO Menu
Culver's is updating its menu this fall with the introduction of six new limited-time-only menu items.
The new Colby Jack Pub Burger makes its debut and Sweet Potato Fries make a return visit.
The new line-up continues on September 10 with the Asian Crunch Salad, Pumpkin Cheesecake Concrete Mixer, Pumpkin Pecan Concrete Mixer, and the Pumpkin Spice Shake.
"Culver's has earned a reputation for deliciousness by delivering innovative menu offerings," says David Stidham, vice president of marketing for Culver's. "Our menu has a breadth of options to please every guest. These limited time offerings for fall complement guest favorites while serving up new seasonal flavors."
The six new menu items include:
- New Colby Jack Pub Burger: Culver's starts with fresh, never frozen Midwest-raised beef, seared on a grill and topped with Wisconsin Colby Jack cheese, crispy fried onions, its own special four-pepper mayo with a dash of A.1. Steak Sauce on a Supper Club bun. The Colby Jack Pub Burger is available through November 11.
- Sweet Potato Fries: Culver's Sweet Potato Fries make a return visit to the menu. Now with a crinkle cut, these genuine Southern-grown potatoes are served hot and crispy, naturally packed with vitamins, fiber, and a complete serving of protein. Sweet Potato Fries are available through November 11. Culver's will showcase this irresistible side in a new social media promotion kicking off on September 5.
- New Asian Crunch Salad: A delightful fusion of juicy grape tomatoes, sweet cucumbers, tangy Mandarin oranges, crunchy almonds, and garlic ginger wontons. To top off all of this flavor, Culver's adds two crispy chicken tenders, tossed in a zesty sesame dressing. The Asian Crunch Salad is available September 10–December 30.
- Pumpkin Aplenty: Three seasonal handcrafted treat—Pumpkin Cheesecake Concrete Mixer, Pumpkin Pecan Concrete Mixer, and the Pumpkin Spice Shake made with Culver's signature Fresh Frozen Custard and expertly blended with real Willamette Valley pumpkin. Culver's has been a leader in inspiring pumpkin cravings for nearly two decades. Pumpkin treats are available September 10–November 25.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems