Industry News | April 26, 2012
Dunkin’ Donuts to Add 25 Stores in Texas
Dunkin’ Donuts announced the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with three franchise groups to develop 25 new restaurants in Texas over the next several years.
Locations targeted for development include the following:
- 521 Interests LTD plans to develop 16 restaurants in Houston. Led by David Greenberg and Stephen David, the first restaurant is planned to open in 2013 and the remainder by 2018.
- Rick Molina and Guy Ellison plan to develop five restaurants in San Antonio. The first restaurant is planned to open in 2012 and the reminder by 2016.
- Kishore Samtani plans to develop four restaurants in San Antonio. The first restaurant is planned to open in 2013, and the remainder by 2016.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ development throughout Texas is part of the company’s goal to double the number of Dunkin’ restaurants in the U.S. over the next 20 years.
Dunkin' Donuts recently announced a limited partnership agreement with the Jerry Jones Family and Troy Aikman. Under the agreement, the group plans to open at least 50 new Dunkin’ Donut restaurants throughout the Dallas/Forth Worth region over the next five years.
Although each of these markets is nearly sold out, opportunities throughout Texas remain available and new markets may be added soon.
To drive its expansion efforts, Dunkin’ Donuts has aligned its strategy to support the growth opportunities and consumer needs of individual markets. As a result, the company continues to expand with single and multi-unit opportunities with no minimum unit requirements.
“Our secret to success is our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests every day,” says Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of development, Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. “We believe these new franchisees will cultivate lasting customer relationships and become an integral part of the San Antonio and Houston communities.”
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems