Industry News | June 27, 2011
For Dunkin', More to Come in Florida
Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s every day, all-day stop for coffee and baked goods, announced that it has signed agreements with three franchisees to develop 12 new restaurants throughout Tampa, Florida, over the next several years.
Locations targeted for development include the following:
- Five units in Sarasota and Charlotte County by existing Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee David McNulty. The first restaurant is slated to open in 2012, with the remaining four to open by 2016.
- Four restaurants in Manatee County, developed by Velocity Brands, over the next several years. The first location is scheduled to open in 2012, and the remaining locations are scheduled to open by 2015.
- Three restaurants, opened by Herb Serpa, in the South Pinellas region by 2014. The first will open next year.
“The Sunshine State is a priority growth market for Dunkin’ Donuts in 2011, and we’re excited to expand our footprint in Tampa,” says Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of franchising and market planning, Dunkin’ Brands, Inc.
“Our secret to success is our passionate franchisees who provide a high level of customer service to our guests every day,” Benson says. “We’re confident these franchisees will cultivate lasting customer relationships in the Tampa area and become an integral part of their respective communities.”
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems