The new menu will run from March 8, 2010, through May 16, 2010 and includes three varieties:
• Caribbean Breeze – A blend of papaya, orange, and mango.
• Passion Punch – This smoothie combines papaya with strawberries and bananas.
• Papaya Colada – This smoothie is the perfect blend of papaya, coconut, and banana.
“These real fruit smoothies are a refreshing option for anyone looking for a true taste of the tropics,” says Barbara Valentino, vice president of marketing and communications for Tropical Smoothie Café.
Also featured during the promotion are the chain’s Tropical Exotic Wraps, all served within a white tortilla:
• Thai Chicken – A combination of chicken, wontons, carrots, sesame seeds, romaine lettuce, and Thai peanut dressing.
• Sesame Chicken – Sesame seeds nestled among chicken, wontons, almonds, onions, romaine lettuce, and sesame dressing.
• Jamaican Jerk – Made with chicken, low-fat mozzarella cheese, Southwestern rice with corn, black beans and asparagus, onions, and Jamaican jerk sauce.