Industry News | March 20, 2012
Globe Unveils New Sharpener For P Series Slicers
Globe is pleased to introduce a newly designed sharpener for the P Series Heavy Duty Slicers. The new sharpener is top mounted, removable for sink cleaning, and meets the new NSF standards that will be in effect this fall.
The new sharpener never needs adjustment, eliminating costly service calls. With its one-touch lever, operating a sharpener has never been easier.
Other features of the P Series slicers include:
- All stainless steel construction enhances sanitation
- Open space base design giving operators exceptional accessibility for cleaning
- Gear driven 13" PreciseEdgeTM knife that saves on service and maintenance costs
- Powerful 1⁄2 HP, 7 amp motor
- EZ-GlideTM Slicing System, a specially engineered chute gliding system and slice table which provides minimal food contact on the table for smooth and effortless slicing
- Dual gear thickness adjustment slices from tissue-thin up to 1.25 inches
- Permanently attached knife ring guard and knife cover interlock
- ETL and NSF listed
- Two year parts and one-year labor warranty, plus 15 years on the knife drive gears
All P Series Heavy Duty Slicers are now available with the new sharpener.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems