Industry News | March 2, 2011
Go Bananas at Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme has re-created the sweet, old-fashioned goodness of yesteryear with its nostalgic banana and chocolate offerings.
Now through April 24, participating Krispy Kreme stores will offer the following banana and chocolate treats:
- The Banana Kreme Pie doughnut comes with banana Kreme filling and is dipped in white icing and sprinkled with crunchy NILLA wafer pieces.
- The traditional Banana Caramel Cake doughnut is made with real bananas, glazed and then drizzled with a caramel icing.
- The Chocolate Krispy Kreme Chiller is topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
"Inspired by old-fashioned eateries, Krispy Kreme's diner classic treats will add sweet comfort to any spring gathering," says Krispy Kreme corporate chef, Ron Rupocinski. "Share a few dozen banana doughnuts and chocolate Chillers with family and friends as you reminisce about the simple pleasures of life."
Krispy Kreme's newest offerings are available now and will remain in participating U.S. and Canadian retail stores through April 24. Product offerings may vary by market.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems