Industry News | June 10, 2011
Häagen-Dazs Asks Fans to Shake Things Up
Häagen-Dazs Shops, known for its super premium, all-natural ice cream, has announced that it is turning to its 35,000-plus Facebook fan base for help in determining which one of its three new specialty shakes should become a permanent addition to the menu.
- Cookies & Cream Shake – Made with Cookies & Cream ice cream and topped with crushed chocolate cookies and whipped cream.
- Caramel Cone Shake – Features Caramel Cone ice cream topped with caramel drizzle, waffle cone pieces, and whipped cream.
- Java Chip Shake – Java Chip ice cream hits the spot with hot fudge drizzle and whipped cream.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems