Industry News | January 16, 2009
Hardee's Hopes to Lure Customers with Basketball Tickets
To be eligible to win tickets to college basketball’s biggest rivalry, simply visit any Hardee’s across North Carolina on Jan. 27 and pick up your Turn It Blue scratch-and-win card. No purchase is necessary to win, but each of the more than 225 Hardee’s locations in North Carolina has a limited number of cards to give away starting at 6 a.m. on Jan. 27.
“We’re excited to offer Hardee’s customers the opportunity to be at the nation’s biggest college basketball rivalry,” says Jerry Allsbrook, chief marketing officer for Boddie-Noell Enterprises, the largest Hardee’s franchise operator in North Carolina and the U.S.
Every Turn It Blue card is a winner. Prizes include:
- 25 winners will receive two tickets to a select UNC Men’s Basketball game during the 2009-2010 season plus a free 1/3 lb. Thickburger coupon.
- 25 winners will receive one UNC logo Men’s Basketball plus a free breakfast coupon.
- 5,000 winners will receive free admission to select UNC Olympic Sports Events in Chapel Hill.
- All remaining card holders will receive a free Thickburger, a made-from-scratch biscuit, or other menu items.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems