Industry News | January 5, 2012
Java, Mango Star as Yogurtland’s Flavors of Month
Yogurtland will add two new limited edition flavors, Yo Frappe and Mango Mixer Tart, to its diverse menu for the month of January.
Available at all participating Yogurtland locations as of Jan. 2, 2012, for an exclusive four-week run, the three seasonal flavors will join a rotating menu of 16 sweet and tart flavors and more than 35 toppings.
Yogurtland is constantly creating new and unique frozen yogurt flavors alongside much-loved classic favorites to provide its guests with the options to create an endless array of sweet possibilities.
The new limited edition January flavors include a no sugar added and a non-fat choice:
- Yo Frappe: Treat yourself to a coffeehouse inspired creation of gooey caramel, rich mocha, and a hint of real java with no sugar added.
- Mango Mixer Tart: A non-fat, fresh blend of mango, passion fruit, green apple, and pineapple. As added bonus, this flavor is packed with Vitamin C!
As with all Yogurtland frozen yogurt flavors, both Yo Frappe and Mango Mixer Tart are made with real ingredients and contains calcium, vitamins, and live and active cultures.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems