Industry News | January 8, 2013
Krispy Kreme Explores the Darker Side of Chocolate
Krispy Kreme is showing its appreciation for the darker side of chocolate with an assortment of new dark chocolate treats. Customers can delight in the dark chocolate of Krispy Kreme Dark Chocolate Strawberry and Double Dark Chocolate doughnuts now through February 17 at participating Krispy Kreme U.S. and Canadian shops.
Pair them with a Krispy Kreme Mocha for an explosion of chocolaty goodness.
“Our new dark chocolate doughnuts are the perfect fusion of the rich, sophisticated taste of dark chocolate and our deliciously sweet glazed treats,” says Ron Rupocinski, Krispy Kreme corporate chef.
Sweeten the day for someone special with a dozen of these dark chocolate doughnuts:
· Dark Chocolate Strawberry: Dark chocolate Kreme and strawberry fillings combined in a dark chocolate iced doughnut with a red icing twirl on top.
· Double Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate iced Original Glazed ring, drizzled with milk chocolate and topped with a dark chocolate rosette.
Try a Mocha or any Krispy Kreme signature espresso drink at participating locations. Served hot or iced:
· Mocha:An espresso treat brimming with chocolate, whipped cream, and a chocolate drizzle.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems