Industry News | September 4, 2012
Krispy Kreme Gives Doughnuts to Pirate-Loving Guests
Krispy Kreme is getting in on Talk Like a Pirate Day with a tasty grub giveaway.
On Wednesday, September 19, any buccaneer who dares to enter a participating Krispy Kreme location talking like a pirate gets one free Original Glazed doughnut.
To the lad or lass wearing full pirate attire goes a bounty of one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts.
To claim their loot on September 19, guests must:
· Talk like a pirate or wear an eye patch to a participating Krispy Kreme shop for one free Original Glazed doughnut.
· Come to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. No weapons allowed.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems