Industry News | November 28, 2011
Krispy Kreme Gives A Dozen Reasons to Smile This Holiday
Krispy Kreme is bringing you a dozen ways to add smiles to your holiday season with three festive holiday doughnuts, and a joyful jingle sure to have you humming as you deck the halls.
The new Red Velvet Cake, classic Snowman, and Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles doughnuts are available at participating Krispy Kreme U.S. and Canadian shops now through December 31.
"The snowman and sprinkle doughnuts celebrate the joy and festiveness of the season," explains Krispy Kreme Corporate Chef Ron Rupocinski.
"And the rich, not-too-sweet taste, and moist texture of red velvet cake is captured in our new one-of-a-kind Red Velvet doughnut."
- The Snowman Doughnut is a snowman shaped doughnut frosted in white icing sporting a red icing scarf and a joyful smile.
- The Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles is a chocolate iced doughnut decked in seasonal red and green sprinkles.
- The Red Velvet Doughnut is a rich cake doughnut topped with cream cheese icing and red velvet cake crumbles.
But, the merriment doesn't stop there. See Krispy Kreme's Dozen Days of Doughnuts music video at http://www.krispykreme.com/DozenDays. Then, visit Krispy Kreme on Facebook for special Dozen Days promotions.
- Need a gift for school or the office? Pick up a 12oz retail bag of Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee and a dozen doughnuts to sweeten the season for a friend.
- Just want to make that someone special smile this season? Give the gift that just keeps getting sweeter. Purchase a commemorative Krispy Kreme wall calendar filled with $90 worth of coupons for Krispy Kreme treats for just $5. Restrictions apply. See coupons for details.
Can't get to a Krispy Kreme Doughnut Shop? Now through December 23, pick up a box of Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts in limited edition Holiday packaging at a participating grocery store. Visit http://www.krispykreme.com/grocery for locations.
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed doughnut. World Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems