Industry News | October 4, 2013
Krispy Kreme Haunts Guests with Return of Krispy Skremes
Make your Halloween celebrations unique with Krispy Skremes! sweets and treats from Krispy Kreme. Your guests will be thrilled with the ghostly good looks and spooktacular taste of the Jack-o-Lantern, Spider Web, and Halloween Sprinkles doughnuts. Hurry in, Krispy Skremes! doughnuts vanish on October 31.
“Treat your ghoulish gang to our hauntingly delicious lineup of Krispy Skremes! Halloween treats,” says Mark Susz, director of global product innovation, Krispy Kreme." “But beware. Your guests might scream for more.”
There are three types of Krispy Skremes! available in stores:
- Jack-o-Lantern Doughnut: A pumpkin-shaped doughnut wearing a mask of orange icing and a jack-o-lantern face.
- Chocolate Iced with Halloween Sprinkles Doughnut: A festive orange and black sprinkled doughnut.
- Spider Web Doughnut: A chocolate-iced doughnut with Kreme filling.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems