Industry News | September 7, 2011
Krispy Kreme's New Coffee 'Worthy' of a Good Cause
On September 2, Krispy Kreme celebrated the "worthiness" of the new Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee with the kick-off of its "Worthy" Tour at Atlanta Motor Speedways, AdvoCare 500. Approximately 20,000 race fans received sample packs of coffee and free Original Glazed doughnuts while helping to raise much-needed funds for Speedway Children's Charities.
Know of a Worthy non-profit in your community? Nominate your favorite charity for the Krispy Kreme Worthy Tour at Krispy Kreme on Facebook. Krispy Kreme will bring its Worthy Tour of free coffee and doughnuts to three randomly selected nominees.
"Giving back to the communities we serve has long been a part of what the Krispy Kreme experience is all about," says Dwayne Chambers, Krispy Kreme's chief marketing officer. "Our history helping non-profit organizations is at the core of the Krispy Kreme Worthy Tour. Working with our social media fans and using proven tools like our 55-year-old fundraising program, we can make a significant difference in a lot of lives."
Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee is available in the following blends at participating U.S. and Canada locations:
- Krispy Kreme Signature House—A smooth, medium-bodied, Latin American blend with a balanced flavor profile for the everyday coffee drinker.
- Krispy Kreme Signature Dark Roast—With a dark-roasted, full-bodied flavor, this blend of African, Indonesian, and Central American coffees was made for those who prefer a bolder coffee taste.
- Krispy Kreme Signature House Decaf—A decaffeinated blend of Columbian and Sumatran coffee with all the taste and none of the jitters.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems