Industry News | December 7, 2012
La Madeleine Sweetens the Deal with Holiday Desserts
This holiday season, la Madeleine Country French Café is making it easy to find the perfect hostess gift or stocking stuffer and is bringing back favorite holiday sweet treats.
Every Monday and Tuesday throughout December, la Madeleine invites guests to start their week sweet by enjoying a free holiday mini dessert or cup of coffee with the purchase of an entrée.
To redeem, guests must present the printed coupon or coupon image on their mobile device at the time of purchase. Coupons will be distributed to all e-club members and available to Facebook fans. Begins Monday, December 10.
Guests can also treat themselves by receiving a $5 gift card when they purchase $25 in gift cards for others. Available now through January 1.
Customer can stock up on la Madeleine’s signature soups and salad dressings with a “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” offer that’s available December 12–February 5.
Guests will receive a $5 gift card with the purchase of any freshly bake Sacher Torte, Strawberry Grand Marnier Cake, Tiramisu, or Coconut Cake from December 12 to January 1.
Friends and family can savor la Madeleine’s signature soups and salad dressings at home and find new ways to enjoy them with la Madeleine’s specialty recipes.Gift boxes are available for three 15-ounce soups, two 31-ounce soups, and two salad dressings. Available now through December 24.
La Madeleine’s irresistible French-inspired holiday desserts and specialty bakery items are available only through January 1:
- Holiday Mini Desserts—Petite treats include Peppermint Mocha Parfait, Chocolate-Dipped Macaroons, and Gingerbread Crème Brule for $1.79.
- Buche de Noel—A traditional French Christmas treat, this rolled, moist white cake layered with chocolate mousse, iced with chocolate ganache, and festively decorated, is sure to wow friends and family. A whole cake is $26, and it is also available by the slice.
- Strawberry Grand Marnier Cake—A moist strawberry and Grand Marnier–flavored cake encased in toasted almonds and topped with sweet glazed strawberries and whipped cream. A whole cake is $29.99, and it is also available by the slice.
- Linzer Cookies—La Madeleine’s heart-shaped shortbread cookies filled with raspberry preserves and sprinkled with pearl sugar. Available through Mother’s Day for purchase in packages for sharing or by the individual cookie, priced from $2.49 to $19.99.
- Gingerbread Fig Muffin—A seasonal gingerbread muffin with a sweet hint of fig for $2.09
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems