Industry News | January 10, 2012
The Loop Warms Up Winter With Spicy BBQ Flavors
The Loop Pizza Grill is warming up the winter by adding two new spicy favorites to the winter menu starting Monday, Jan. 16.
The Loop lovers across the Southeast now have the option to wake up their taste buds with either the Spicy BBQ Burger or the Spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich, made with a unique chipotle barbecue sauce. Each is served with a side of steak fries, homemade seasoned chips, or steamed broccoli.
"Diners searching for something with a kick will love this sauce," says The Loop Marketing Director Cathy Manzon. "But it is not for the faint of heart - at first the sauce is tangy, and then the hot chipotle peppers come out for an added zing."
For those interested in the tasty details, these items are red hot:
- The Spicy BBQ Burger is The Loop’s always fresh, never frozen, 100 percent beef patty cooked to order and grilled to perfection, topped with cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, grilled red onions, and spicy chipotle barbecue sauce.
- The Spicy BBQ Chicken Sandwich is a grilled chicken breast topped with melted cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, and spicy chipotle barbecue sauce.
These items will be available until Sunday, Feb. 26.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems