Industry News | January 19, 2012
Manhattan Bagel Serves Up LTO Breakfast Classics
Manhattan Bagel, the popular neighborhood quick-casual restaurant featuring genuine boiled and baked New York style bagels, is ringing in the New Year with tasty breakfast classics for guests to enjoy for a limited time only.
“Our three new breakfast classics fit in perfectly with our goal to be at the leading edge of what fast casual bakery customers want,” says James O’Reilly, chief concept officer of Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc., Manhattan Bagel’s parent company.
Starting Jan. 16, 2012, Manhattan Bagel is rolling out new menu items so customers can start their mornings off right, including:
- Eggs Benedict Wrap: A classic combination of three scrambled eggs and Canadian bacon, topped with American cheese and hollandaise cream cheese, all wrapped up in a honey, whole-wheat tortilla.
- Egg White Benedict Bagel Thin Sandwich: The newest addition to the Lighter Side Breakfast line up, the Benedict Bagel Thin Sandwich is made with egg whites and Canadian bacon, topped off with Hollandaise cream cheese on a toasted bagel thin single.
- Maple Oatmeal Bagel: Made with maple, brown sugar, rolled oats, and raisins, this fresh-baked bagel is as comforting as a warm bowl of morning oatmeal, done the Manhattan way! The bagel is topped with toasted rolled oats, streusel, and brown sugar.
Manhattan Bagel’s innovative menu items include 15 flavors of bagels and a wide variety of cream cheeses, made-to-order breakfast and lunch sandwiches, fresh salads, hearty soups, and fresh baked goods for breakfast and afternoon snacks, along with premium coffees and espresso drinks. Manhattan Bagel’s full menu is available all day.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems