Industry News | January 18, 2013
McAlister's Lightens Up with Limited-Time Choose Two Menu
McAlister’s Deli, a leading fast-casual restaurant, is helping guests kick off their New Year’s resolution to eat healthy with a new “Lite Choose Two” menu, featuring a variety of low-calorie sandwiches, salads, and soups.
Offered through March 31, 2013, McAlister’s Deli’s “Lite Choose Two” menu pairs existing menu items for quick and easy, healthy decisions.
Calorie counts are listed next to each of the pairings, which include:
- Turkey Melt & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (370 calories)
- Reuben & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (450 calories)
- The New Yorker & Broccoli Cheddar Soup (540 calories)
- Ham & Cheese Toastie & Savannah Chopped Salad (550 calories)
- French Dip & Garden Salad (560 calories)
- Cheese Spud & Vegetable Chili (560 calories)
- Southwest Cobb Salad & Chicken Tortilla Soup (590 calories)
- McAlister’s Club & Chicken Tortilla Soup (590 calories)
“We’re providing our guests with new options for healthy eating by pairing menu favorites into lower-calorie Choose Two combinations,” says McAlister’s Deli president and CEO Frank Paci. “It’s another example of McAlister’s Deli giving our guests the exceptional food quality and menu variety they expect.”
Everything at McAlister's Deli is handcrafted and made fresh to order, even McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea, which is fresh brewed several times each day to ensure freshness.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems