Industry News | October 11, 2004
NRA Launches Payroll Card Program
The National Restaurant Association has rolled out the Money Network Payroll Card Program, which offers electronic paycheck solutions to NRA members who employ "unbanked" workers, including young employees and others without bank accounts. It is, as the NRA says, "time to eliminate those paper checks!"
The Money Network Payroll Card Program offers benefits to memembers, including:
- 10 years experience with payroll-card implementation
- Seamless integration with current payroll process
- Preferred rates for NRA members
- Cards are permanent and issued instantly
For more details, call 800-364-8982, ext. 15461, or visit www.moneynetwork.com.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems