Industry News | September 7, 2005
Panda Restaurant Group Commits to Hurricane Katrina Relief
"The survivors of Hurricane Katrina are in our hearts and prayers," Cherng, CEO and co-chair, said in a press release. "We feel fortunate that our associates in the affected areas are reported to be safe, and we are determined to do what we can to support everyone who has been impacted."
There are four elements to Panda Restaurant Group's commitment:
* Restaurant fundraiser from September 10-16 - 50 percent of sales from Chicken Egg Rolls and Veggie Spring Rolls at Panda Express, Spring Rolls at Panda Inn and Chicken Egg Rolls at Hibachi-San restaurants will be collected from September 10 through September 16 through the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund. The $200,000 target amount will be donated to the American Red Cross. This will take place at every location - nearly 750 restaurants in 36 states.
More information is available at www.pandaexpress.com, www.pandainn.com, or www.hibachisan.com, including address and perating hours of area locations.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems