Industry News | April 25, 2011
Pizza Inn Honors Top Franchisees
Pizza Inn recently hosted its 2011 National Franchise Convention in Tunica, Mississippi, where franchisees and team members were honored for their contributions to the company.
The three-day event was held April 10-12, and featured an awards ceremony, presentations, and educational breakout sessions for franchisees. Top honorees included:
- Jamey Brown, owner of the Tazewell and Knoxville locations in Tennessee, received the 2010 Restaurant Of The Year award for the Pizza Inn in Knoxville. This award recognized the outstanding Knoxville restaurant, crew, and management team’s commitment to operational excellence.
- Joe Crouch, owner of the Pizza Inn in Sulphur Springs, Texas, received the Griff Glover Franchisee Of The Year award symbolizing exemplary team leadership, dedication to customer satisfaction, and commitment to serving the community.
“Our franchisees are the foundation of this company,” says Charlie Morrison, president and CEO of Pizza Inn. “Their innovation, hospitality, and outstanding guest service are the reasons we continue to grow nationwide.”
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems