Industry News | October 27, 2008
Popeyes Adds 'Big Easys' to Menu
“Our brand transformation is best described as bringing heart and soul to fast food,” says Dick Lynch, CMO, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
The recent launch of new menu items has given the chain a breakout lineup of options for its loyal fan base. The most recent star to this lineup is Popeyes Big Easys, referring to portion size and New Orleans’ popular nickname.
• Big Easy Chicken Bowl – Popeyes’ world famous Red Beans and Rice is combined with pulled chicken and Cajun gravy, garnished with a blend of shredded cheeses and parsley. Guests also have the option of adding Louisiana brand hot sauce and sour cream, served in convenient, easy-to-open packets. Available for a limited time for $3.49.
• Big Easy Chicken Sandwich – A crispy all white-meat chicken breast served with lettuce and tomato on new diamond shaped bread. The sandwich is served with Popeyes’ signature “Delta Sauce,” a light, creamy sauce enhanced with Cajun trinity seasonings. Price varies by location.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems