Industry News | October 25, 2011
Popeyes Gets Fishy With Return of Crawfish Festival
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen gets festive this fall with the return of its Louisiana-inspired Annual Crawfish Festival, going three years strong. To celebrate, Popeyes is cooking up a myriad of Crawfish offerings, including its Crawfish Tackle Box with Creamy Horseradish Sauce, Cajun Fries, and a biscuit for just $4.99. This tasty crustacean will only be available Oct. 24-Nov. 27.
“Fall is the time for festivals and heart-warming comfort foods,” says Dick Lynch, chief marketing officer. “Crawfish, a Louisiana-inspired delicacy, is the perfect way to kick off this festive season. Each year our festival is more successful and our fans just can’t get enough, so we are thrilled to bring it back for the third year in a row.”
For the festival, Popeyes offers Cajun- and Creole-inspired crawfish eats for every guest at participating locations.
- Crawfish Tackle Box—piled high with Cajun Fries, biscuit, and Popeyes very own Creamy Horseradish Sauce. The Crawfish Tackle box is available as a meal or combo.
- Crawfish Po’Boy—traditional favorite served on a warm baguette with lettuce, pickles, and Creamy Horseradish Sauce. Perfect for those who want a hearty meal with a Cajun twist.
- Crawfish Traveler—served with Creamy Horseradish Sauce. Great addition to any family meal or for on the go snacking.
- Crawfish Etouffee—traditional Louisiana “one pot” dish features seasoned rice smothered with a rich sauce of crawfish, veggies, and spices. Etouffee is sold alone as a 16 ounce Big Easy Bowl or as a regular side.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems