Industry News | January 13, 2009
POS Revamp for Pizza Chain
CiCi’s Pizza announced a new partnership with Houston-based Revention Inc., to provide point-of-sale systems in all of its corporate locations and many of its franchised stores, beginning early this year.
CiCi’s began the search for a new POS systems provider with several goals in mind, including:
- Gaining efficiencies to improve operations and profitability
- Improving information gathering to fuel system sales and unit growth
- Improving security and loss prevention
- Improving the work environment and quality of life for operators and managers
The companies expect to begin installation during the first quarter of 2009.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems