Industry News | September 6, 2011
Pumpkin, Apple Shine on Dunkin's New Fall Menu
With the lazy days of summer behind us, Dunkin’ Donuts welcomes the new season with an autumn array of food and beverages that feature the traditional tastes of apple and pumpkin. Whether you’re raking leaves or racing to the football game, savor the season with the return of Dunkin’ Donuts’ famous Pumpkin Coffee and Latte, Pumpkin Donut and Munchkin donut hole treat, a new Pumpkin packaged coffee to brew at home or work, hot or iced Apple Cider, a new Caramel Apple Donut, and more.
Available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide, the fall harvest menu lineup includes:
· Pumpkin Coffee and Latte: A guest favorite, Dunkin’ Donuts has once again added some pumpkin spice to its coffee and latte beverages. Available in both hot and iced, these offerings are an ideal pairing for pumpkin bakery items.
· New Pumpkin Packaged Coffee: This fall you can brew the best pumpkin coffee at home or work with Dunkin’ Donuts’ new Pumpkin packaged coffee. Available in a special 8-ounce size, Dunkin’ Pumpkin packaged coffee sells for the suggested price of $5.99.
· Pumpkin Donut and Munchkins: The glazed pumpkin cake donut is a fan favorite. The taste can also be enjoyed as a Munchkin donut hole treat.
· Pumpkin Muffin: Topped with white icing and streusel crumbs, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Muffin complements the other seasonal menu items for a fall treat.
· New Caramel Apple Donut: To spice up the season, Dunkin’ Donuts’ newest donut is a Caramel Apple flavored old-fashioned cake donut coated with cinnamon sugar.
· Apple Cider: For traditional autumn refreshment, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Apple Cider is served hot or iced.
“Autumn is a nostalgic time of year, as cooler temperatures and changing leaves evoke fond memories of family and the beloved scent and taste of seasonal flavors such as pumpkin and apple,” says Dunkin’ Brands executive chef and vice president of product innovation Stan Frankenthaler.
“Many of our guests anxiously await the return of our fall flavors so they can enjoy the traditional, comforting tastes of the season any time during their busy day, and we enjoy helping people celebrate this time of year by bringing back fan favorites such as pumpkin coffee and muffins, as well as introducing new seasonal treats like the Caramel Apple Donut.”
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems