Industry News | September 24, 2000
Red Chip Gives New World an "A"
The Red Chip Review analysts rate companies "A" through "C" on the basis of a point system that reflects the following judgments:
- The stock's potential for price appreciation in the next 12 to 18 months.
- The company's balance sheet strength, i.e., cash balances, debt level, and current ratio.
- Their evaluation of management's integrity, its openness in sharing information about its performance and strategic plan, and its ability to execute that plan.
An "A" rating means the analysts believe the company is strong in all three of the rating criteria.
The Red Chip Review is the nation's leading source of information on small and micro-cap stocks, providing in-depth research and analysis through a variety of formats, including a popular bi-weekly publication and several on-line services.
Investors can access the complete Red Chip report on New World at http://www.redchip.com through either a trial subscription, a full subscription or $15 per individual report.
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel Inc. currently franchises, licenses or owns stores under its four brands in 26 states and Washington, D.C. The Company is vertically integrated in bagel dough and cream cheese manufacturing, and coffee roasting, with plants in New Jersey, California and Connecticut.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems